- 250 g (~9 oz) real dark chocolate
- 250 g (2 sticks) butter
- 6 eggs
- 350 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g sifted all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- optional crushed or chopped, roasted nuts
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a bowl over previously boiling water.
- Cream eggs and sugar, add and incorporate vanilla.
- Pour chocolate and butter mixture into creamed eggs and sugar. Incorporate well.
- Add flour and salt gradually, mixing.
- Grease and line a pain.
- If using nuts, add to bottom. Pour brownie batter over.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes, depending on desired goo level.
Published a response?
Let me know the URL here: